Brian Keller has just published his new dev VM.
This virtual machine replaces the previous Visual Studio 2013 ALM virtual machine which was based on Preview bits. This is a publicly downloadable set of content, so you may feel free to share this with your customers, partners, etc. It’s designed to be both a tool for demonstrating our ALM story and as a self-paced training environment for learning how to use our ALM tools.
This virtual machine is configured with:
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard Evaluation
• Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013
• Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013
• Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
• Microsoft Release Management for Visual Studio 2013
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard
• Sample users and data required to support hands-on-lab scripts which accompany this download and exercise 4 new ALM scenarios.
Public URL: http://aka.ms/vs13almvm